Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Edward Hill and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Shelley Hill.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
22 December 2021
The Salvation Army is on the scene serving first responders and survivors of a tornado that caused devastation across the midwest and southern regions.
16 December 2021
The Salvation Army is working in New Mexico to provide donations management of nearly 100 tons given to support the US’s ‘Operation Allies Welcome’.
09 November 2021
The international leaders joined representatives of Christian churches and organisations from around the world.
01 November 2021
Salvationists and friends from across the world lifted prayers to God in response to the General's call for a Second Global Wave of Prayer for COVID-19.
21 October 2021
General Brian Peddle has paid tribute to Commissioner Betty Matear as she steps down from the role of Secretary for International Ecumenical Relations.
20 October 2021
Celebration and action marked The Salvation Army’s recognition of the International Day of the Girl.
14 October 2021
A new Salvation Army statement on ‘Caring for the Environment’ calls for immediate action to be taken to address and combat ‘environmental degradation’.
13 October 2021
The Salvation Army and friends around the world are being called to take part in an international prayer initiative on Sunday 24 October.
01 October 2021
The Salvation Army is using the day to bring attention on the positive impact girls can have on God’s creation.
27 September 2021
Canadian Salvationist and academic who has given decades of distinguished service to The Salvation Army has been awarded the movement’s highest honour