Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Edward Hill and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Shelley Hill.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
26 September 2022
General Brian Peddle welcomed the international leadership of the Salvation Army to an historic conference of leaders in Canada.
24 September 2022
Leaders of The Salvation Army’s 58 territories and commands are preparing to gather in Canada, for the International Conference of Leaders.
23 September 2022
The Newfoundland and Labrador Division hosted two of its own when the General and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle visited
23 September 2022
Delegates from around the world met in Singapore for The Salvation Army's first International Symposium on Human Sexuality
16 September 2022
The Salvation Army provided water and other essential items to communities affected by a failed water treatment plant
10 August 2022
The Salvation Army’s Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) in the USA Southern Territory are responding to catastrophic floods in eastern Kentucky.
03 August 2022
The Chief of the Staff and Commissioner Bronwyn Buckingham energise and inspire at Old Orchard Beach Camp meetings, USA Eastern.
07 July 2022
An important milestone in The Salvation Army’s International Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS) programme has been celebrated in London.
27 June 2022
The General and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle participated in five events in five cities on a visit to the USA Western Territory
20 June 2022
More than 1,100 people gathered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for the first in-person commissioning weekend in three years