Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Mark Tillsley and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Sharon Tillsley.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
14 August 2020
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, four Salvation Army chaplains from across Canada share how they are coming alongside others
31 July 2020
The Salvation Army continues to serve those affected in numerous ways by coronavirus and the economic ramifications of control measures.
27 July 2020
Salvation Army staff and volunteers have been deployed to provide help and support in affected communities.
01 July 2020
Inspired by the Founder of The Salvation Army's famous rallying call, this is a new working of 'I'll Fight' for 2020
29 June 2020
Globally, in excess of 10 million cases of COVID-19 infection have now been recorded by the World Health Organization
26 June 2020
The Salvation Army’s school coordinator for Guatemala reveals that, despite the difficulties of COVID-19, the situation is bringing people together.
17 June 2020
UNHCR reports there are currently 71m displaced people globally; 134 refugee-hosting countries have reported local transmission of coronavirus
15 June 2020
Around the world, The Salvation Army continues to respond to human needs resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
05 June 2020
In an exclusive video interview, the leaders speak openly and passionately about lockdown and the challenges and opportunities presented.
04 June 2020
Emergency food provision continues to underpin The Salvation Army’s response around the globe along with hygiene supplies, health education, accommodation