Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Mark Tillsley and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Sharon Tillsley.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
06 November 2020
In Nicaragua, Salvation Army personnel deployed to assess emergency needs in their communities described a ‘panorama of destruction’
06 November 2020
Due to COVID-19, the difficult decision has been made to postpone the launch of The Salvation Army’s new Learning Pathways course.
23 October 2020
The consultation and conversation will reflect on The Salvation Army’s global pandemic response.
20 October 2020
Learning Pathways – a three-tier distance learning opportunity for Salvationists passionate about engaging in their community – is being launched soon
14 October 2020
The international leader asks – ‘what if there are … positive outcomes’ that might result from the effects of the pandemic?
29 September 2020
Ten mobile feeding units, each carrying 500 meals, were deployed to Pensacola to provide food, hydration and spiritual care for those left in the wake
14 August 2020
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, four Salvation Army chaplains from across Canada share how they are coming alongside others
31 July 2020
The Salvation Army continues to serve those affected in numerous ways by coronavirus and the economic ramifications of control measures.
27 July 2020
Salvation Army staff and volunteers have been deployed to provide help and support in affected communities.
01 July 2020
Inspired by the Founder of The Salvation Army's famous rallying call, this is a new working of 'I'll Fight' for 2020