Americas and Caribbean
The zonal departments at International Headquarters are the main administrative link with territories and commands. The international secretaries give oversight to and coordinate the Army's work in their respective geographical regions.
The International Secretary for the Americas and Caribbean Zone is Commissioner Mark Tillsley and the Secretary for Women's Ministries is Commissioner Sharon Tillsley.
Contact the Zonal Department
Video from the Americas and Carribean Zone
- The Salvation Army's USA Southern Territory produces a weekly video magazine - Salvation Army Today
- USA Western Territory offer Share Change, the 'intersection of technology and ministry'
Territories in the Zone
The Salvation Army Americas and Caribbean Zone includes the following Territories:
- Brazil Territory
- Canada and Bermuda Territory
- Caribbean Territory (Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos)
- Latin America North Territory (Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela)
- Mexico Territory
- South America East Territory (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- South America West Territory (Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru)
- USA Central Territory
- USA Eastern Territory
- USA Southern Territory
- USA Western Territory
Click on the map pins for local contact details and websites.
News from around the Americas and Caribbean
03 March 2021
General Brian Peddle has become the latest global leader to sign the World Health Organization's Vaccine Equity Declaration
18 February 2021
The Salvation Army is meeting the needs of individuals and families affected by freezing temperatures, heavy snowfall and resultant power outages
05 February 2021
THE newest edition of the Salvation Army Year Book, a 384-page compendium capturing the movement's news and events, is now available.
01 February 2021
Based on Jesus’ Parable of the Unmerciful Servant, La Deuda premieres 1 February 2021 with a screening on the HBO Latino channel in the USA
12 January 2021
With the initial provision of beds in the temporary centre already filled, expansion is underway to meet the growing need with a plan for 90 beds
02 January 2021
The international leader of The Salvation Army brings his New Year message for 2021
01 December 2020
The world’s biggest fundraising Red Kettle has been set up in the internationally-famous Times Square, in order to raise awareness of the biggest-ever need
06 November 2020
In Nicaragua, Salvation Army personnel deployed to assess emergency needs in their communities described a ‘panorama of destruction’
06 November 2020
Due to COVID-19, the difficult decision has been made to postpone the launch of The Salvation Army’s new Learning Pathways course.
23 October 2020
The consultation and conversation will reflect on The Salvation Army’s global pandemic response.